You may have thought you would not hear from us again but we can report that some very exciting things have been happening behind the scenes and we thought you would like to know about them!
We are here and we are PUMPING!!
Come along to the next networking meeting to hear more!
Viva network meeting
Mon 29 June at Pegasus Arms 5.30 – 7.30 pm
Chris Freer from Solar City providing innovative solutions
solarZero provides the option to purchase solar power – not panels. You can buy solar power from the panels we install on your roof, at a monthly rate that is less than what you are currently paying for grid power today – guaranteed fixed for the next 20 years.
Tom Dickie from EcoHaus
Working with our European partners EcoHaus NZ offers German efficiency with English ingenuity and pride in workmanship. With an EcoHaus NZ purchase you get a speed of construction, that is New Zealand market leading, and quality in design, gives German accuracy and quality to every build.
Pegasus Arms: Drinks & bar food will be available for purchase. Call 366 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dinner reservation following the meeting.
How to find it? see Google map at the bottom of this page
RSVP to Jane Quigley email@example.com
Feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone else you think may be interested.
Three Developments in the Pipeline
- A prefab construction company, based on a passive German design, have approached Viva! asking if we are interested in working with them on a design for a sustainable urban village on a 5540 m2 in the City. We are presently doing some due diligence on this.
- We are presently looking at another site, 5000 m2 piece of land in the city,that we are pretty excited about because it is in a great location! We are doing some investigations on this land and can not say too much at this stage.
- The Viva Project has submitted an Expression of Interest, EOI, for an inner city piece of land. More on this at the network meeting.
Other events coming up
- All welcome to the Winter Party and Pot luck dinner and David Guthries 6.30 Sat 11 July
David’s home is 14 Merlewood Ave Cashmere, off Cracroft Terrace or Centaurus Road (about 5 m from colombo St roundabout
- More networking events coming up over the next few months with WelHaus, the latest from New Brighton Sustainable Urban Village, David Killick from The Press will speak about his recent trip to Vauban, Germany, one of the world’s most celebrated residential eco-neighbourhoods, Christchurch Architect: Mitchell Coll, Director of Coll Architecture will speak about his eight-star student apartments – Matipo on the Green – Riccarton
- Bike ride – join us to ride the Little River Cycle Trail – Date tba